(Inside roofs – only spray application)
- Acts as a membrane
- Protective coating for tiles, walls, roofs etc
- Waterproof coating for preserving natural surfaces
- Lengthens life of roof, concrete, wood etc
- Protects surface against efflorescence
- UltraViolet resistance
- Stain resistant
- Does not turn yellowish with age
- Heat resistant
- Fire retardant properties
- Good adhesion
- Non-toxic and odour free
GREENCOAT Clearguard is used alone as a waterproof coating on surfaces where the natural colour needs to be preserved, such as face brick, wooden doors, window frames, roof tiles, stones, thatch roofs etc. It can also be used as a reinforcement to fiberglass, applied over damp surfaces and supplied with a colour pigment.
Clean all tools (brushes and rollers) while wet with water after use.