- Has an excellent adhesion to most substrates, which has been primed with GREENCOAT Bind.
- Non-combustible, could act to retard the spread of flame.
- Quick drying and multiple coats can be applied in the same day.
- The coating system contains a fair degree of elasticity even when fully cured.
- Provides excellent UV stability and is available in a variety of colours.
- When cured, the product displays water proofing qualities.
- Is supplied ready for application and does not require thinning, it is advisednot to thin the product at all.
- No noxious fumes or odours during painting and no need for solvents.
- Not recommended for use on substrates permanently submerged in water.
GREENCOAT Mineguard is an ideal coating for plastered walls, ceilings etc. as well as other areas where an eggshell to silk sheen finish is required. It is a emulsion paint for application to most substrates for decorative and corrosion protection purposes in moderate environments.
Clean all tools (brushes and rollers) while wet with water after use.