Available in 5L and 20L
- Acts as a membrane and serves as an undercoat for difficult-to-paint substrates.
- Protective and easy to use coating for variety of surfaces
- Waterproof coating for preserving natural surfaces
- Lengthens life of surfaces
- Protects surface against efflorescence
- Ultraviolet resistance
- Stain resistance
- Does not turn yellowish with age
- Heat resistance
- Very good adhesion
- Non-toxic and odour free
- Long lasting, UV protection
- Optimum application temperature for water-based coatings is 25°C.
- Substrate temperature should never be below 10°C
- Needs minimum maintenance due to use of unique UV stabilisers
- UV Prep is used as a UV resistant, waterproofing coating on surfaces where the natural colour is to be preserved or colour coded, such as nitrile rubber, face brick, wooden objects, roof tiles, stones, etc.
- Clean all tools (brushes and rollers) while wet with water after use.
- 25M2/Liter diluted